Tour archive

Zarok666

Sith happens
Nov 15, 2001
Germany
This one goes for the Cobadmin:

My dear friend BodomCo asked me if I can ask you if you can put a "tour archive" on the site so that everybody can see where and when COB toured over the years.
If anybody know the dates of the last Japan tour, can you please tell me? Thanks in advance.

It also would be cool if some new tourdiaries could be found on the page. I'm sure that the Bodom boys had more experiences and adventures than with some fucking groupies.

Originally posted by Zarok666

It also would be cool if some new tourdiaries could be found on the page. I'm sure that the Bodom boys had more experiences and adventures than with some fucking groupies.

I wrote the same in the other board, but nobody said something....

Originally posted by bodomite
Try sending the admin an email zarok....

I already did that and he said that he talked with Janne about it. Let's see. I also sent him on Wednesday like 30 COB interviews to put on the site but he didn't replied yet. Maybe he's too busy?

Originally posted by loWildChild
BodomCo ????? this was my nick in old messageboard!!! its me, dear friend!!!! :-D

Of course I know who you are! Look at the date when I wrote this. It's from November. This was one of the first topics on this board when you weren't registered here. So I used your old nick. That's it.