Tour Dates

Pabla

The Devil Wears Maiden
Apr 18, 2004
LA
31.07.04 Himmel Open Air– Schaumburg/Hoof (near Kassel) - GERMANY
14.08.04 Metal Mania Open Air– Komen (close to Italy/Croatia) -SLOVENIA
10.09.04 Biebob – Vosselaar – BELGIUM (tbc.)
11.09.04 Raismes Festival – Raismes – FRANCE (tbc.)
12.09.04 La Locomotive – Paris – FRANCE (tbc.)
2.-3.10.04 Progpower Europe – JC Sjiwa, Baarlo (L) – NETHERLANDS

The Raismes date isn't confirmed by the festival organizers, they posted the billing and Symphorce isn't part of it yet :erk: I hope the band will be added soon...

Let's keep our fingers crossed fang...there are still some in there that are to be confirmed...I'll update as soon as I know. Symphorce needs to get out there and play more dates... :headbang:

Fangface said:
The Raismes date isn't confirmed by the festival organizers, they posted the billing and Symphorce isn't part of it yet :erk: I hope the band will be added soon...
At the moment, it seems that we are NOT playing at the Raismes Festival. Unfotunately there seemed to be some misunderstanding between promoter/booking agency.............well we'll see. You'll be updated in any case.......

cheers
c

poor Flo.
I had not noticed the date in Vosselaar before :err: still t.b.c but I'm confident ;)

cheers
c :)grin: - sorry, cede, I just had to steal that line there for a moment, hehe)

Sad news:

The festival in Komen (Slovenia) was cancelled!!! The promoter is trying to come up with another festival for the same date, our booker and him are in contact and try to get somethin' fixed. We'll see what happens......

The festival in Raismes (France), will happen WITHOUT SYMPHORCE, as there was some misunderstandings between booker and promoter, and since we're not able to play, the shows in Belgium and Paris, will not happen as well, as it seems now.

Sad but true, but be sure we will kick your asses sooner or later, EVERY-FUCKING-WHERE!!

Thanks for your understanding and rock on!
Cede - Symphorce

hmm really bad news....

Was looking to go to belgium to see Symphorce...hmmmm
Guess we have to wait now.... ;)

I was handed a flyer at Summer Breeze and according to that one Symphorce are going to headline the "Giant Cologne Metal Meeting" on March 5th 2005! :)
Other bands playing are CP24, Contrary, Mindcrime and Midwinter.

Gaunerin said:
I was handed a flyer at Summer Breeze and according to that one Symphorce are going to headline the "Giant Cologne Metal Meeting" on March 5th 2005! :)
Other bands playing are CP24, Contrary, Mindcrime and Midwinter.

Really interesting, as i don´t know anything about it. :Spin:

could you scan an post that flyer? or mail it to the band?

Be nice to each other, damn it!!

Dennis, I haven't had my scanner installed since I got my not-so-new-comp-anymore with XP on it (last year already :rolleyes: ) but I'll see if I can fix that today. Otherwise it'll take a day or two and I can get it scanned somewhere else.
Andy could have taken tons of these flyers with him at SB :devil:

"Hello dear Phorceheads!

Being busy with songwriting for the new studioalbum we're freaking happy
to announce some more dates where you can see us live again... We can't
wait to rock with all of you, please check back for some final
confirming.

SAT 04. Dec. 2004 AUSTRIA, Innsbruck @ Winter Power Festival
SAT 12. Feb. 2005 GERMANY, Stetten (near Heilbronn) @ Hard Music Festival
SAT 05. March 2005 GERMANY, Cologne @ Giant Cologne Metal Meeting

Please notice as well that the WinterdaysFestival in Germany (where we
were supposed to play) has being cancelled.

See ya fucking soon :)
Cede and the rest of the boys