tour lineup?

Breeder Of Hate said:
nah! it should be : Nevermore, then Hypocrisy, then Dimmu Borgir, then CHILDREN OF BODOM!

:worship: COB :worship:

agreed. well, at least the CoB part. ;D

or how about CoB, CoB, CoB, CoB. Covering every album, every song, and inbetween each song there is a shred fest between alexi, roope, and janne!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darthlardo said:
or how about CoB, CoB, CoB, CoB. Covering every album, every song, and inbetween each song there is a shred fest between alexi, roope, and janne!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: good idea

Darthlardo said:

yeah, you win. :D

god damnit, this is the worst night of my life, the fucking bus took an hour to pick me up, by then I missed bodom.... i feel so fucking terrible right now. i hate the buses, i hate the buses, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dethfire said:
god damnit, this is the worst night of my life, the fucking bus took an hour to pick me up, by then I missed bodom.... i feel so fucking terrible right now. i hate the buses, i hate the buses, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Damn that sucks. I'm sorry. But hey they are supposed to come back in April-May so just be patient.

Dimmu, Nevermore, Hypocrisy and COB
--->yeah, that's the best line-up! or even better a tour with in flames, norther and COB... I'd die for that!!!!!!!