Tour merch

All they had at the Houston show was 3 kinds of shirts available in long sleeve and short sleeve. All of them are black; one of them features the Opeth logo on the front and the words "...look your last upon the sun" on the bottom of the backside.

Another one is basically the deliverance shirt, with the album cover on the front and something similar on the back.

The third one is the "A Fair Judgement Tour" t-shirt with the Opeth logo on the front and the tour dates on the back, and the silhouttes of the bandmembers just like in the Damnation booklet. The font is gold, and so are the silhouettes...the quality isn't that great, but it's neat.

I bought the fair judgement tour shirt in longsleeve and the "look your last upon the sun" in short sleeve; as they were already out of deliverance shirts by the end of the show. I got my longsleeve signed by Mikael too :)

Anyway, long sleeves are $30 and short sleeves are $25. Pretty fucking expensive in my opinion.

Lacuna Coil were offering three different shirt variations as well, they were also selling Comalies and Unleashed memories (the albums) and a Lacuna Coil pendant ($15) which was kind of cool.

Same thing for Yakuza, some shirts and cds.

EDIT:

Forgot to mention there were also girl shirts available, one of them was white, I recall. Oh, and no Opeth rolling papers or hats or beanies. Shucked :cry:

Azogue said:
All they had at the Houston show was 3 kinds of shirts available in long sleeve and short sleeve. All of them are black; one of them features the Opeth logo on the front and the words "...look your last upon the sun" on the bottom of the backside.

Another one is basically the deliverance shirt, with the album cover on the front and something similar on the back.

The third one is the "A Fair Judgement Tour" t-shirt with the Opeth logo on the front and the tour dates on the back, and the silhouttes of the bandmembers just like in the Damnation booklet. The font is gold, and so are the silhouettes...the quality isn't that great, but it's neat.

I bought the fair judgement tour shirt in longsleeve and the "look your last upon the sun" in short sleeve; as they were already out of deliverance shirts by the end of the show. I got my longsleeve signed by Mikael too :)

Anyway, long sleeves are $30 and short sleeves are $25. Pretty fucking expensive in my opinion.

Lacuna Coil were offering three different shirt variations as well, they were also selling Comalies and Unleashed memories (the albums) and a Lacuna Coil pendant ($15) which was kind of cool.

Same thing for Yakuza, some shirts and cds.

EDIT:

Forgot to mention there were also girl shirts available, one of them was white, I recall. Oh, and no Opeth rolling papers or hats or beanies. Shucked :cry:

THANKS!!