Tour

Jun 2, 2002
Chicago area
Visit site
Any news on a short tour or something?.. Hell, even if you only play one show make it in Chicago, if you set a date before the next Anthrax show out here ill make up some flyers and pass them out.. I am sure you would get a decent turn out, cant be worse than the 7-8 people that showed up for the Belladonna show, and 4 of the 7-8 that did show up had to, cause that where in the band..

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
Any news on a short tour or something?.. Hell, even if you only play one show make it in Chicago, if you set a date before the next Anthrax show out here ill make up some flyers and pass them out.. I am sure you would get a decent turn out, cant be worse than the 7-8 people that showed up for the Belladonna show, and 4 of the 7-8 that did show up had to, cause that where in the band..

This is Elena from Imagika... my husband, Lucky Luciano (who played bass on six of the tracks from Neil's album) & I were just hanging out with Neil, reading your post. He thought it was very cool of you to offer to hand out flyers. And we were just talking about shows.......

Cheers to you!
Elena
IMAGIKA

Neil thinks its cool, or your Hubby?.. either way thanks. I would have no prob doing that, I think it would be real cool if Neil came and did a small show. Like i said if he was to come shortly after a Anthrax show, I would pass out flyers. Wishfull thinking I guess but would be cool...

P.S. Havent had the time to send out that 8x10 yet but will get around to it soon...

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
Neil thinks its cool, or your Hubby?.. either way thanks. I would have no prob doing that, I think it would be real cool if Neil came and did a small show. Like i said if he was to come shortly after a Anthrax show, I would pass out flyers. Wishfull thinking I guess but would be cool...

P.S. Havent had the time to send out that 8x10 yet but will get around to it soon...
Sorry...I wasn't too clear...Neil thought it was VERY cool of you to offer to flyer!!! That's what it's all about -- spreading the word and showing your support...

Cheers!
Elena

Shows would be cool and so would Buddy getting some flyers out there. Right fucking on!

Alright! Alright!

I'll get to work on the flyers.

You people rule!

Cheerz,

\M1/

Well since I tend to do this while
01. waiting for my boss to email me so I can finish my work
02. sitting in a meeting
... I technically have a life. Jerk.