Tradelist for 2/06/04

Meathead Metalhead

I WILL FUCK YOU UP!
Feb 5, 2003
Currently in Surprise, AZ
Post here, PM me, or shoot me an email at: mongoliftweights@hotmail.com

CD'S FOR TRADE:
-All That Remains - Behind Silence and Solitude (Boston Metalcore feature ex-Shadows Fall singer Philip Labonte.)
-Ben Schultz Band - TriAlity (Debut Album. Mostly Instrumental/Shredding.For fans of Joe Satriani/Eric Johnson.SEALED.)
-Biohazard - State of the World Address (Hardcore/Crossover from New York)
-Blind Guardian - A Night at the Opera (Latest studio release from Germna Power/Speed/Fantasy veterans.)
-Falconer - The Sceptre of Deception (New Release.Feat. Mithotyn guitarist Stefan Weinerhall.Similar to Manowar/Blind Guardian.)
-HatePlow - Everybody Dies (Florida Death/Grind feat. M. Creation Members/SEALED)
-Iron Fire - On the Edge (2nd album. Danish 'True' Metal. Fans of Running Wild/Helloween/Manowar will appeal.)
-Lawnmower Deth - Billy (UK Thrash/Punk-SEALED)
-Leeway - Open Mouth Kiss (NY Hardcore/Crossover)
-Mausoleum - Cadaveric Displays of Ghoulish Ghastliness (Feat. ex-Incantation/Necrotomie members.In the AUTOPSY vein.)
-Merauder - Five Deadly Venoms (NYC Hardcore/Metalcore/Crossover)
-Mortician - Chainsaw Dismemberment (5th studio release from New York's Horror-Deathgrinders...)
-Motorhead - The Collection (12 songs spanning all early albums/ask for tracklisting)
-Only Living Witness - Innocents (Metal/Punk from MASS. Similar to early Helmet./SEALED)
-Optimum Wound Profile - Silver or Lead (England's answer to Ministry/Fear Factory-SEALED)
-Place of Skulls - Nailed (Debut album of ex-Pentagram guitarist Victor Griffin's project. In the Doom Metal/Stoner style.)
-Rage - 10 Years in Rage (8 finished unfinished songs, 1 re-recorded song, 1 discography medley, and 5 bonus tracks)
-Sadus -A Vision of Misery (Bay Area Death/Thrash-SEALED/Out of Print-I'll need a good offer on this)
-Savatage - Ghost In the Ruins (USA Metal-Hard Rock. Recorded live at various places around the Gutter Ballet Tour.SEALED)
-Sepultura - Schizophrenia (2nd Full Length of Thrash/Speed inducing frenzy from Brazil's most well-known thrash band.)
-Sorrow - Forgotten Sunrise (Debut 4 track EP. Doom/Death from New York, NY. Sounds similar to Death-Leprosy but slower.)
-Sorrow - Hatred and Disgust (2nd and last Studio Release from this NY Death/Doom Metal band.SEALED)
-Therion - Symphony Masses:Ho Drakon Ho Megas (3rd and last Death Metal album by these now, Symphonic Metallers.)
-Thornspawn - Empress From the Realms of Blasphemy (American War/Black Metal. Similar to old-Mayhem with clear production.)
-Trauma - Comedy Is Over (Polish Brutal/Tech. Death Metal. 1995 debut album on cd. Re-mastered.)
-Trauma - Daimonion (Brutal Tech. Death Metal from Poland. 1992 Invisible Reality Demo + 4 new tracks.)
-UUM - Silla Sonida-Public Humiliation for the Well Tempered Speaker (Travis and Troy from Cattle Decapitation's Noise Side Project)

CARDBOARD PROMOS - Will trade all for one cd.
-Electrovomit - Noise Sampler
-Merauder - Master Killer
-Sinner - The End of Sanctuary
-V/A - Roadrunner Records Compilation - I Love Metal!!!

VINYL
-Bloodcum (Need good offer for this!)
100% original pressing from 1987 Wild Rags Records
Hardcore Demo Series
6 Tracks
Cat.# WRR002
Debut Ep from Speed/Thrash band of brothers from members of Slayer

-CD INSERTS
All come with front and back inserts unless noted otherwise. Free with any trade.
-Megadeth - Risk
-Rage - Black in Mind (Digipak/worn/missing booklet/2 bonus tracks)
-Mortification - Scrolls of the Megilloth

CDR's for trade...
-I have these cdr's up for trade. Either these bands suck fucking ass or I've replaced them with the actually cd's and they are taking up space that is needed. Let me know if you want to trade for other cdr's or I could give you a bunch of them for an original cd.

Annihilator-King of the Kill
Annihilator-Waking the Fury
Anthrax-We've Come for You All
Asesino-Corridos de Muerte
Avantasia-The Metal Opera Pt.II
Blind Guardian-Tales From the Twilight World
Bloodbath-Resurrection Through Carnage
Cannibal Corpse-Worm Infested E.P.
Carcass-Necroticism...Descanting the Insalubrious
Cattle Decapitation-To Serve Man
Crimson Glory-Crimson Glory
Crimson Glory-Transcendence
Crown, The-Hell Is Here
crown, The-Crowned in Terror
Dew-Scented-Inwards
Dew-Scented-Impact 6 song promo
Dimmu Borgir-Enthrone Darkness Triumphant
Dream Theater-Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence
Dying Fetus-Stop at Nothing 2003
Edguy-Mandrake
Eidolon-Coma Nation
Epoch of Unlight-Caught in the Unlight
Fozzy-Happenstance
Gamma Ray-Somewhere Out in Space
Genocaust-2003 5-song Demo
Helloween-High Live Discs 1 and 2
Helloween-The Time of the Oath
Hypocrisy-Maximum Abduction EP
Immolation-Close to a World Below
Insane Clown Posse - The Jeckyl Brothers
Iron Maiden-s/t
Macabre-Dahmer
Manowar-Fighting the World (Actual cd/skips on a few tracks)
Marduk-Nightwing
Metalium-Chapter 3: Hero Nation
Misery Index/Commit Suicide-Split
Misery Index-Retaliate
Mushroomhead-XX
Nothingface-Violence
Onward-Evermoving
Overkill-The Years of Decay
Overkill-Horrorscope
Prodigy-Fat of the Land
Rage-End of All Days (1 actual cd/1 burned. Actual cd/Jap. Release with 3 bonus tracks/Skips on a couple songs)
Rage-Unity
Rage-Soundchaser 2003
Sacred Reich-The American Way
Scarve-Luminiferous
Six Feet Under-Warpath
Soilent Green-Sewn Mouth Secrets
Soilent Green-A Deleted Symphony for the Beaten Down
Tankard-Kings of Beer
Testament-Souls of Black

How much for

Fozzy-Happenstance
and