Tradelist for 7-25-05' - Some new stuff added..

Meathead Metalhead

I WILL FUCK YOU UP!
Feb 5, 2003
Currently in Surprise, AZ
Post here, PM me, or shoot me an email at: mongoliftweights@hotmail.com

CD'S FOR TRADE:

-Autopsy - Fiend for Blood (1991 EP featuring Steve Digiorgio of Sadus on bass. Original Peaceville pressing. Decent trade needed.)
-Blackstar(Rising) - Barbed Wire Soul (Modern styled 70's influenced Hard Rock/Heavy Metal by ex- Carcass and ex-Cathedral members.)
-Cancer - The Sins of Mankind (3rd full-length of classic, oldschool death metal from England.)
-Dark Funeral - Vobiscum Satanas (2nd full-length from these Swedish Black Metallers.)
-Dark Funeral - Diabolis Interium (3rd and latest studio release from these well-known Swedish Black Metallers. Teeth in digipak are bent.)
-Defiled - Erupted Wrath (1st studio full-length from these Japanese Technical Death Metallers. Should appeal to fans of Cryptopsy and Gorguts.)
-Deranged - High On Blood (2nd full-length from these Swedish masters of Slasher-Death Metal. Regain Records re-release incl. 2 bonustracks.)
-Destruction - The Antichrist (2nd studio release from the reunited classic German Thrash Metal trio and last to feat. drummer Sven Vormann.)
-dISEMBOWELMENT - Transcendence Into the Peripheral (A Cult Doom Classic! One of the purveyors of Extreme Doom, or as they call it "Apocalyptic Doom". Multiple CD trade needed.)
-Dream Theater - Images and Words (2nd studio release and 1st to debut vocalist James LaBrie.)
-Emperor - Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk (1999 remaster of the 2nd release from Norway's kings of Sophisticated Black Metal Art.)
-Exhorder - Slaughter In the Vatican (Debut release from these infamous Louisiana thrashers. EXTREMELY GENEROUS TRADE NEEDED.)
-Fleshcrawl - Soulskinner (6th full-length from these Stockholm, SWE-influenced death metallers from Germany. For fans of Dismember, Entombed, and Necrophobic.)
-Helloween - Rabbit Don't Come Easy (11th studio release and one clusterfuck of an album. Exit Roland Grapow and Uli Kusch, enter Sascha Gerstner and 3 different drummers.)
-Hemdale/Exhumed - In the Name of Gore (Visceral Productions 1996. Split CD with Exhumed. Out of print, rare and extreme hard to find. Extremely good trade needed on this one.)
-Immolation - Close to a World Below (4th studio release. Immolation have composed the "Soundtrack to Hell" with this album.)
-Iniquity - Five Across the Eyes (Danish-downtuned, technical Death Metal played the oldschool way, but with a modern production. 2nd Studio Release. SEALED.)
-Kreator - Renewal (Sixth studio full-length. Modern/Aggro-Thrash. SEALED.)
-Leaves Eyes - Elegy (6-song MCD preceding the 2005 release of "Vinland Saga". Feat. Liv Kristine of Theatre of Tragedy fame and current Atrocity members.)
-Loudblast - Sublime Dementia (Oldschool French Tech DM. Fits between 'Pestilence-Testimony of the Ancients' & 'Death-Human'.)
-Napalm Death - Fear, Emptiness, Despair (5th studio release from one of the founding fathers of GRINDCORE!!)
-Necrophagia - Holocausto De La Morte (Old School Horror/Gore Death Metal feat. Killjoy of The Ravenous and Phil Anselmo aka 'Anton Crowley'.)
-Necrosanct - Equal In Death (First studio release from these oldschool death metallers out of the UK. Out of Print/Good trade needed.)
-Nile - In Their Darkened Shrines (3rd full-length release from these American purveyors of "Itylphallical Death Metal". Digipak release, also a bit worn around the edges.)
-Pink Cream 69 - Electrified (6th full-length release from these German veterans of European Melodic Metal. SEALED.)
-Sadus - A Vision of Misery (Bay Area Death/Thrash-SEALED/Out of Print...2 cd's in trade or a good offer!)
-Theatre of Tragedy - ['mju:zik] (4th studio release from these Norwegian Gothic/Industrial Metallers. Ltd. Ed. digipak includes bonustrack and sticker! SEALED.)
-Treponem Pal - s/t (Debut full-length from these early pioneers of Industrial Metal out on Roadrunner Records. OOP/HTF)
-Treponem Pal - Excess and Overdrive (3rd stido release from these French industrial metallers whose sound derives from early Godflesh. SEALED.)

PROMOS
-If you want these let me know and I'll give them to you.

-Smothered Brothers - Puppy Rocket (Sloppy Goregrind)
-V/A - Jagermusic (Comp. of metal bands featured on the Jagermeister Music Tour.)

-CASSETTES
-I just dug these out of a box. Some come with the case and cover, some don't and are labeled with a *.
I just went through them all to grade them on their sound. They are graded from 1(great) to 5(shit).
If you're interested in any of them,let me know which ones and we'll hammer something out.

-Anthrax - Attack of the Killer B's* (3)
-Barren Cross - Rock for the King (1)
-Barren Cross - Atomic Arena (1)
-Damn Yankees - Don't Tread (1)
-David T. Chastain - Instrumental Variations (1)
-Destruction - Cracked Brain* (5)
-Eternity X - 5 Song Sampler (1)
-Europe - s/t (1)
-Europe - Wings of Tomorrow (1)
-Frehley's Comet - Live + 1 (1)
-Frehley's Comet - Second Sighting (1)
-Gamalon - High Contrast (1)
-Hardline - Double Eclipse (1)
-Judas Priest - Bullet Train (single) (1)
-Kingdom Come - s/t (1)
-Kingdom Come - In Your Face (1)
-Kingdom Come - Do You Like It (single) (1)
-Kix - Blow My Fuse (1)
-Kix - Hot Wire (1)
-Laaz Rockit - Know Your Enemy* (5)
-Ozzy Osbourne - Live and Loud Cass*. #2 (1)
-Rainbow - Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow *(1)
-Stryper - Reach Out (1)
-Thunder - Back Street Symphony (1)
-Vio-lence - Oppressing the Masses* (3)
-Whitesnake - Slide It In (1)
-Y&T - Ten (1)
-Zebra - Live (1)

VINYL

-Bloodcum (Need good offer for this!)
100% original pressing from 1987 Wild Rags Records
Hardcore Demo Series
6 Tracks
Cat.# WRR002
Debut Ep from Speed/Thrash band of brothers from members of Slayer

VIDEO/VHS/DVD
-Below are some live bootleg vhs tapes I'm letting go of. Almost all of the taped shows are
of A+ quality. These aren't copies made from copies, you'll be getting the one and only mastercopy.
Let me know what you want and we can work something out. All tapes are in NTSC/USA format.

-VHS #1
Cannibal Corpse - 1994 San Diego, CA
Extreme Noise Terror - 1995 Milwaukee Metalfest
Fleshgrind - 1996 Milwaukee Metalfest
Exodus - Toxic Waltz Promo Vid
Macabre - Hearse Promo Vid
Kataklysm - The Awakener Promo Vid

VHS/DVD - NTSC/USA Format.
Let me know what you want and we'll work something out:

-Conan the Barbarian
-Death Is Just the Beginning Vol. 6
-Half Baked
-Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
-The Running Man

DVD

-The Occult History of the Third Reich 3DVD (3 disc set incl. "The Enigma of the Swastika"-Swastika's ancient roots in
mysterious relgious cults., "The SS blood and Soil"-The secret world of the SS, it's teachings of Germanic mystics and
occultist circles., and "Adolf Hitler"-His fascinations and obsessions with possessing the Spear of Destiny and his messianic
plans for the world.)

CDR's for trade...
-I have these cdr's up for trade. Either they don't appeal to me or I've replaced them with the actual cd.
I'll either throw one or two in with a trade, trade a bunch of them for an original cd, or maybe you can
trade me some of your unwanted cdr's.

Acid Bath-Paegan Terrorism Tactics
Aina-Days of Rising Doom: The Metal Opera
Boston-Greatest Hits
Def Leppard-High and Dry
Def Leppard-Hysteria
Doors,The-s/t (original disc-extremely scratched)
Dracula 2000-Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Dream Theater-Images and Words
Ebony Tears-Evil As Hell
Exhumed-Anatomy Is Destiny
Family Guy 1 (12 episodes on 1 cdr)
Family Guy 3 (6 episodes and 1 Southpark episode on a cdr)
Friesen Hell (Neo-classical guiitar/instrumental)
Fozzy-Happenstance
Fu Manchu-Mix CD
God Forbid-Determination
Hackers-Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Hate-Cain's Way
In Flames - Colony
Insane Clown Posse - The Jeckyl Brothers
Joe Dirt (.AVI filer on cdr)
Joe Dirt/Rush Hour 2 (2 movies in low-fi .AVI on 1 cdr)
Murderdolls-Beyond the Valley of the Murderdolls
Mushroomhead-XX
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (.AVI file on cdr)
Nothingface-Violence
Oldschool (entire movie in AVI format on one disc)
Overkill-Under the Influence
Pestilence-Testimony of the Ancients
Prodigy-Fat of the Land
Queens of the Stone Age-Songs for the Deaf
Seinfield (18 episodes on 1 cdr)
Slayer-Still Reigning (Comlete concert in AVI format)
Soilent Green-Sewn Mouth Secrets
Soilent Green-A Deleted Symphony for the Beaten Down
Soulfly-III
Star Wars Episode II (.AVI file on cdr)
Sum of All Fears (Avi. file on cdr.)
Terrorizer-World Downfall
Vader-The Beast
Vio-lence - Oppressing the Masses
Voivod-Dimension Hatross
Wolf-Evil Star

DVDR's
I'm up for DVDR trades. If you're interested let me know, we'll exchange lists. These
below are extras.

-The Bourne Identity
-Rage - From the Cradle to the Stage (Disc 1)

-MISC.
Just let me know what you want and we'll work something out.

-Hirax black logo patch
-Living Death - Protected From Reality LP (LP SLEEVE ONLY!!!)
-Megadeth - Risk inserts (front and back)
-Supercop - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
-Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt (NES/Game Only)