Trading

William@oak-knoll.com is handling trading for me. We trade with alot of places. Just to name some: Century Media (commission), Relapse (comm.), Red Stream, Dark Symphonies, The End Records, many more - also overseas Firebox, Psychedoomelic, and more. Bill can probably post some more. But I'll post our trading list releases and overstocks here.. Trades rules etc. Maybe I should move this to the public portion of the forum.

I think we can list all the labels or distros which distribute Oak Knoll products. And in future we can update the list with new distributors. I guess it will be easier to figure out something. Maybe we should concentrate on different countries like Japan, Australia, etc. too.

I've got a bunch of deals in the works or just finished...
I just closed out on:
Wroth Emitter records (in Russia)
psycheDOOMelic Records
the band, It Will Come (getting ten of their cds..)

and i've got pending deals (that I need to close out)
Golden Lake Records
Total Rust Records
Green Evening Requiem cds
Epidmie Records
Flood the Earth (which we need more Aphotic and Vinterkett cds)

I'm gonna hit the big ones like The End and Dark Symphonies once the bigger releases are out..

The new Fireborn cds came in. I can get you an updated sell sheet and a list of places I usually send it to. I need The End cds badly to sell on ebay. I'll post more or chat you soon. I want to spruce up the sell sheets.

umm copy umm I think I just sent somelike like that today.. um ya
so keep an eye out for that and the FTE cds I sent u

but remind me! I need to make a excel spreadsheet trade form!
also Billiam :) can you send me your releases signature you use on emails.. I like yours better than mine. Danke