Traditional music of Russia

Metu, dude... just have a look 't what I said above... the best thning to do is to say ... fuck it... it is hopeless.

Russia.. sweet sweet Russia... are u still alive beneath the rotting corpse of USSR...

They are many yet I they are scum...

Sonm: heheh. Holland must be nice. Yeh, I think I understand what you've said. I don't think I understand this long-ass sentence, though.

"For some odd fucking reason they think they are bloody cool when they curse they own country and try to make ya feel miserable by "keeping on writing" quite a simple formula namely "u suck we rule"."
------
"Are u still alive beneath the rotting corpse of USSR..."

It's gotta be a tough transition. Black Flag should reunite and do a pan-russo tour with Cypress Hill. Maybe that will help. :]
-------
"They are many yet I they are scum..."

"The masses are asses." - L7

Onyx: Haha. Yup, I'm a strange one. Like you, though, I've got all the best intentions.

Yeah!! Looks odd! I think I was drunk when writing this! LOL
Well the only thing I meant was the fact the in Russia almost everyone says " My country is a shite and I'l like to move my ass from here."
That's what I hate...
Cheers

wow! a russian metal thread!!! cool... AND russian folk musica thread in it!!!
but golden ring sucks HUGE ass... its what those 30 year old fat mammas listen to in russia... my neighbour at my cottage in russia always turns it WAY up, then goes to her freind's place to drink medicinal alcohol at 10 in the morning...