Tragic news regarding Sole Remedy's guitarplayer Mikko Laine

Kazar

SW-moderator
May 14, 2007
A lot of you already may have heard the news about the tragic accident that happened during the last night of 'ProgPower Europe'.
During the afterparty, 'Sole Remedy' guitarplayer Mikko Laine had fallen asleep next to a fence. A truck loaded with stage equipment backed up over him and Mikko died on the scene.

Seventh Wonder has released a message on their Facebookpage to express their deepest condolences:
"It's been a few days since we heard the tragic news of Mikko Lain's passing during the 'ProgPower Europe'-festival but we'd like to express that our hearts, thoughts an prayers go out to his family, friends and fans. We wish them nothing but strength to go through this very difficult time.
For those of you who don't know: Mikko was the guitarplayer in Finnish band 'Sole Remedy'. The world has lost a talented fellow musician: let's keep his flame alive though, through listening to his music".

R.I.P. Mikko

I think it was very nice from the guys to post this on facebook. And very well written.

It's such a tragic accident and it reminds me that stuff like this can happen to anyone.

RIP Mikko. :(