Trained ears for a mix

atticmike

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2011
Howdy fellas,

To put it simple, I'm looking for experienced people that either mix on a regular basis or are involved semi-professional / professional productions.

The thing is I've just finished mixing a good friend's record (has been in the works for almost a year) which is soon to be mastered at WWSM.

Before this is gonna happen, I'd like to hear some adequate / professional feedback on two or three mixes of the album.

Discretion, respect as well as professional secrecy are required.

I'm not gonna put you under a none-disclosure agreement but I have to have at least your word on so called digital paper.

If you demand a payment for this kind of service and happen to have have an excellent record, we can work something out.

Active speakers / studio equipment are required since this is yet to be mastered.

I don't fancy stuffing bands in a particular genre but you should at least know where the signs lead to:

Metal / Screamo / Hardrock / Soundtrack / Experimental

Mike

BTW: I got here by recommendation of Mattayus from sevenstring. Much appreciated mate :)

This isn't really how this place works. You shouldn't have to pay someone to give you suggestions on a mix. If you want opinions, you can just post the file on here and ask for advice on how to improve it. I haven't been here that long, but that is what I have learned.

This is not some fun project I'd like to hear people's opinion on...

Thank you in advance for both your understanding and support.

No pun mate but this forum isn't your typical douchbaggerist of producers, most of the time when people posts mixes, they're aren't afraid of getting the song stolen, because we are not this kind of people. In other words, this isn't only a hobbyist forum and if you want to get tips from your track, you'll have to post them like everyone does sadly.