Trashed, Lost & Strungout promotional video here!

Well, after listening to this version, it's better than I originally thought. I hate those downtuned riffs and that hardcore breakdown around 2:17. The main melody is awesome, though. Janne's solo is pretty good too.

Tune your guitars back up guys!!!!!!!

rtsp://ra.universal-music-group.com/pig/children_of_bodom/v/cob-lost_trashed_strungout.rm?mode="compact"

also upping to razorback.ca/incoming...

Definitely a nice video with good professional touch in it... No ballerinas this time to piss of the band. Just waiting to get the dvd-ep... In good video quality with volume knob turned to southeast this video is going to rock many of my boozing nights.

Cebbe said:
yeah the video is nice :)

it seems like Jaska has new drums, dubblebas and one less tomb. somebody know if its his or someone else and he just use them in this video?

I think it's just for the video. I don't think Jaska is ever going to use double bass on live shows. Note: Do you see a Pearl logo anywhere on the bass heads or are they just completely black ;) I can be wrong, meaby he's waiting for a new kit and is Pearl busy with it.

ohw, and the video KICKS ASS:kickass::kickass::kickass:
I love the intro :loco:

my favorite part was the lack of a/v sync :lol:

good video.

jaska is playing double bass now? i thought he swore by the double pedal?:err:

Meh, I didn't like it. Well actually, it's not bad. But I really should expect more from them. Btw, yes tune your shit back up. =/