Travel to Graspop

Me and a friend are considering going to Graspop from the UK, and were wondering about how to get there. Our first idea was to fly to Brussels, then get a train to Mol, but we heard that some friends are flying to Eindhoven instead. Does anybody who is familiar with the buses and trains in that part of Belgium have any advice on what would be best, and why?

TheDarkProject said:
Me and a friend are considering going to Graspop from the UK, and were wondering about how to get there. Our first idea was to fly to Brussels, then get a train to Mol, but we heard that some friends are flying to Eindhoven instead. Does anybody who is familiar with the buses and trains in that part of Belgium have any advice on what would be best, and why?

Hey Dark, don't know if it helps any, or perhaps you've already looked, but (http://www.graspop.com/uk/index.htm) will tell you what you know...I think...Anyway, look for a bald guy and a long haired guy speaking English front left...(Look for the colorful tatoo on the bald guys right shoulder) Best just go...get out of the plane/train and go **where the --ck are we** YOU'LL FIND IT
Good luck..(ME'AL)
Skull

Thanks for the replies... I've already checked the b-rail and Graspop sites and found a lot of information, but it's never enough when going to a country for the first time. :) It looks like we can buy a single train ticket that'll take us from the airport south of Brussels (Charleroi, I think) to Mol via Antwerp - seems like a long route but it doesn't take too long (at least, compared to British trains ;)). Does 18 euros to get there and back from south of Brussels sound about right? Anyway, it seems like there are buses courtesy of DE LIJN from there to the festival; any idea how much they cost?

TheDarkProject said:
Thanks for the replies... I've already checked the b-rail and Graspop sites and found a lot of information, but it's never enough when going to a country for the first time. :) It looks like we can buy a single train ticket that'll take us from the airport south of Brussels (Charleroi, I think) to Mol via Antwerp - seems like a long route but it doesn't take too long (at least, compared to British trains ;)). Does 18 euros to get there and back from south of Brussels sound about right? Anyway, it seems like there are buses courtesy of DE LIJN from there to the festival; any idea how much they cost?
yeah €18 seems about the price for a 2-way ticket
the busfares shouldn't be that much either, it's only a 6ml drive...
think it should cost around €1-€2