Traveling to Europe from South America Next Month looking for gigs

NastyJoan

Oct 10, 2001
Santiago de Chile
Hello Guys

I don´'t know if this is the right place to ask about this but I will be travelling to Europe on Vacation and I want to know a place (website or facebook page) so I can find some shows, gigs that will hopefully happen on the cities I will be staying during my trip

Or Maybe some of you know some bands playing on these dates/cities

I'm into all metal, Heavy Thrash Death Black Doom and some Hybrids, not so much modern stuff like Nu or Metalcore (I respect that but I just don't like it)

This is my "tour"

Paris
18 and 19 May

Brussells
20, 21, 22 May

Amsterdam
23, 24, 25 May

Berlin 3 Noches
26, 27, 28 Mayo

Prague
29, 30, 31 May / 1 June

Vienna
2 and 3 June

Budapest
4, 5, 6 June

Venice
7 and 8 June

Munich
9, 10, 11 June

Strasburg
12 and 13 June

Reactions: arg
Hello Guys

I don´'t know if this is the right place to ask about this but I will be travelling to Europe on Vacation and I want to know a place (website or facebook page) so I can find some shows, gigs that will hopefully happen on the cities I will be staying during my trip

Or Maybe some of you know some bands playing on these dates/cities

I'm into all metal, Heavy Thrash Death Black Doom and some Hybrids, not so much modern stuff like Nu or Metalcore (I respect that but I just don't like it)

This is my "tour"

Paris
18 and 19 May

Brussells
20, 21, 22 May

Amsterdam
23, 24, 25 May

Berlin 3 Noches
26, 27, 28 Mayo

Prague
29, 30, 31 May / 1 June

Vienna
2 and 3 June

Budapest
4, 5, 6 June

Venice
7 and 8 June

Munich
9, 10, 11 June

Strasburg
12 and 13 June
Looks like an awesome trip, have fun! Just google "metal concerts in (city name)"

Personally I would spend all that time screwing European prostitutes, message me if you need advice on that! ;)