Traveling to Gothenberg/Stockholm in August?

Drover

New Metal Member
Aug 7, 2002
Southern CA
Visit site
Hey all!! A friend and I are traveling around Sweden (Stockholm and Gothenberg) between August 7th to August 16th. Does anyone know any good metal shows (besides the Haunted on the 11th) that we should go to? Any girls have a floor for us two americans to sleep on? :)

Thanks,
K:)

The gig on the 11th is like the biggest thing happening this summer, atleast if you're talking about individual gigs since there's 4 big bands playing that day; Cult of Luna, Evergrey, The Haunted and Hammerfall. We're talking about 3 local bands there so you'll have the pleasure of getting packed with the true fans of the bands.

There's a festival thing going on in Gothenburg during that period so I'd try to check the different demostages for some metal underground action. I mean, it's not like you're gonna get anything that's worse than what your used to from back home...

And oh, I can't say that I see any reason whatsoever to go to Stockholm, really.

Hmm, MP how much are the tickets?
Might be that I am around by that time or well if I get
the new job I will be...

Drover said:
Hey all!! A friend and I are traveling around Sweden (Stockholm and Gothenberg) between August 7th to August 16th. Does anyone know any good metal shows (besides the Haunted on the 11th) that we should go to? Any girls have a floor for us two americans to sleep on? :)

Thanks,
K:)
It's funny, I am travelling around Sweden and Norway. I'm in Stockolm betwenn the 8th to 10th august, but I sleep in youth hostel
I think that my next destination 'll be CA !!

Argh... August 11th is a monday. Why don't they let the good bands play during the weekend? :( My Lieutenant likes metal though, he might let me stay home one more day for that...