TREAT: Tunguska

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
TREAT TO DELIVER TUNGUSKA ALBUM IN SEPTEMBER; "BUILD THE LOVE" MUSIC VIDEO STREAMING

"...Swedish melodic rockers Treat will release their new album Tunguska on September 14th. A music video for first single "Build The Love" can be seen below. CD, vinyl, and digital pre-orders for Tunguska, as well as streaming options for the new single, are available here...."

treatcdjune18.jpg

Picked this one up and have to say that if you like their previous two discs you will like this one. The first 2 songs are not as melodic as some of their previous works so I was a bit worried that I was not going to enjoy the disc. After those first 2 songs it was familiar ground. Production is great with everything crystal clear and the choruses are very catchy and will stick in your head immediately. They are not inventing anything new but their music is short and sweet and to the point. Enough crunch to satisfy my metal side and plenty of melody to keep me coming back. So again - if you like Treat - you will not be disappointed. Well Done Guys!!