Tribute to Warlock

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Germany's Pure Steel Records has just released "Tribute To Steel: A Tribute To Warlock". This is the first official WARLOCK / Doro Pesch tribute album and it features many of heavy metal's best up and coming bands, as well as a special appearance by the members of WARLOCK themselves.

The track listing is as follows:

01. WARLOCK - "Earthshaker Rock"
02. IVORY TOWER - "Cold Cold World"
03. VOLNAYA STAYA - "I Rule The Ruins"
04. CUSTARD - "Metal Tango"
05. CRYSTAL VIPER- "Mr. Gold"
06. BOOMERANG - "Three Minute Warning"
07. THE MYSTERY - "Bad Blood"
08. SABATON - "Für Immer"
09. BONE SHAKER - "Out Of Control"
10. LONEWOLF - "True As Steel"
11. EMERALD - "Burning The Witches"
12. CAPITAL SIN - "All We Are"
13. ETERNAL WINTER - "Touch Of Evil"
14. RAVAGE - "Cold Cold World"

Great bands, I need this one for sure. :headbang:

Regarding that first track, Earthsaker Rock. Warlock does a tribute to themselves?

Yeah silly isn't it? I don't know which line-up, but the news said that people from Warlock was involved in the tribute. Ozzy was involved in a tribute to Black Sabbath some years ago and Paul DiAnno in a tribute to Iron Maiden it doesn't seem logical, but whatthe heck :loco:

Aside from Warlock I'm not familiar with any of the other bands...
This will likely not be issued in the U.S. I'm guessing this will be an abscure import....

Not even Custard and Sabaton? o_O

I already listened to the Eternal Winter song (they tried to hook me up at MySpace) and it's horrible. But I'm going for the ones I put in bold in my original post, plus Custard that I know they're gonna make a good one. And yes it's gonna be difficult to find, I already track in several places without results...sounds like e-bay to me :zombie:

NP: Rata Blanca - 'El Círculo Del Fuego'