Trinity Songs Now on ITunes!

NickDivision

Division Vocalist
Feb 20, 2004
DC
www.division-usa.com
Finally, right? Division's Trinity CD has been picked up by multiple online digital transfer sites including ITunes. For the Ipod lovers out there, you can now grab the entire disc or just certain songs while you go about your daily routine.

:headbang:

That's kick-ass!

Hopefully that'll mean more exposure of your music to the "masses".

I don't use iTunes myself, though, prefering eMusic to get my digital music fix (the fucking DRM is bullshit in my opinion, so I refuse to use any service that has DRM in it, regardless how "innocuous" it may be). Plus the DRMed iTune tracks won't play through my Roku SoundBridge into my stereo anyway.

But regardless of that, I think it is awesome to see your music now available through a more "mainstream" outlet.

Now, get cracking on that new album damn it!

well, CD Baby was the first online store to carry the digital forms of the music as well. There are others now. See the additional posts :)

That's cool that you are getting your music spread around. Anyway, if I needed an MP3 version of the Trinity album, I'll just rip my copy into my music server (which I already did). You do remember when I bought that off of you, do you? ;)

yeah, but the ability for someone to buy one track or the whole disc in digital format was something we've needed for a long time. As a matter of fact, it sounds like the kind of thing the label would handle...oh that's right, we're not on one....

Mike and I will be in Frednecksburg on Friday night with our cover band, btw:

http://www.myspace.com/justwannaplay