Triosphere

Most definately! I really like them a lot. Taking their time with their second cd, but yeah, awesome band. I know that there might be interest from the FOTV fest too. I'd drive to MN to see them. Awesome showcase or main roster band, imo...:headbang:

p.s. also really digging Sister Sin too!

Most definately! I really like them a lot. Taking their time with their second cd, but yeah, awesome band. I know that there might be interest from the FOTV fest too. I'd drive to MN to see them. Awesome showcase or main roster band, imo...:headbang:

p.s. also really digging Sister Sin too!

Very much interest! (At least from my end of things ... I'm not sure what Nathan thinks of them yet.)

Nick bought their album, Onwards, for me for my birthday a couple years ago from CD Inzane and I have really been digging it! Their vocalist has more of a raw edge that I love to hear from a female vocalist (ie, Shadowside, Benedictum, Chastain, Beautiful Sin, Twyster) - a style that is much more appealing to me than the typical operatic/symphonic style that female metal vocalists tend to use - so this band won major points from me right away. Not to mention their singer is also one heck of a bass player (no Steve Harris, but she's pretty damn good IMO).

I too have been anxiously awaiting their next release ... and their American debut! :headbang:

Triosphere is killer!!! I picked up Onwards over a year ago and was hooked from the get-go. Ida has amazing pipes and the music just runs you over like a steamroller. I would definitely make the trek up to Minny to see them play. Speaking of Flight of the Valkyries, there is another woman-fronted group out there that in my humble opinion has released the 2008 CD of the Year: TO-MERA. Delusions is one of the most diverse, beautiful productions I have heard in a long time. I hope one day they will make it to the States...fingers crossed.