Trip to the ESP shop in Hiroshima

Awesome man. Are you already there? You'll be floored once you get there.

Recommendations to be comfortable (it's hot and humid in the summer) -

Shorts
Half Socks
Sweat Rag
Bug Spray is a plus

Oh, and if your going to Hiroshima, you MUST visit the Atomic Bomb dome. It was an experience I'll never forget

Draznog said:
^your not aloud.

Agreed, he's very quiet :p

Update from the trip, was a bit of a disappointment because the store had changed since the last time I was there (like 2 years ago) gone were most of the Horizon's and the MII's. There were some that had my interest, the Sex Machineguns star guitars for one but they didn't have the Edwards version so it was way too expensive.

For V fans: they had the Mustaine, AL, and some Jackson V's but nothing you haven't seen. I was looking for the Circuit V Panther V's, just the Red versions. Not a V fan but his are nice because of the 3D of his "stepped" bodies.
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/artist/cvp/index.html

Now the one I might just buy is the Edwards version of Kiko Laurieo's guitar. Sales guy was nice enough to take off about $300 right away, but I'm gunning for more like a total of $1000, the price he quoted me was 135000 yen (about $1163)
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/artist/kiko/index.html

If I'm REALLY lucky I'll get a few days off and stay in Tokyo and take another trip to THE MECCA of shops, Ocha no Mizu

Screw getting a JEM. When I go to college, I'm taking a trip to Japan and getting the Kiko signature.The Black is BEAUTIFUL!!! Why can't they just have it listed on teh US site?!?!? :(

Eternal Dragon said:
Japan is a dangerous place. Beware of a game called Koncho. I think thats what its called.... or maybe Kancho. ppl come up 2 u and jam their hands up your butt.

im looking forward to it!!!

rockmanxpr said:
Yes otherwise known as Australian Male Bonding
:yuk:

No, I think you're thinking of that southpark episode with steve erwin, where he's like "Right, now i'm gunna go jam my finger right up his buthole, and that'll reeeeeealy piss him off".

I'm serious about that game though. I was reading an online journal of this exchange teacher from japan, and some of the stories of those japanese kids are just damn hilarious.