Trouble and Sahg - Dingwalls London 20 April 2008

swizzlenuts

i'm sciencing as fast as i can
Apr 21, 2003
Arkham
Sahg was the second band of the evening, andtheyband came on and played an incredibly energetic set with a few tracks off of their first album and most off of their newest album, Sahg II. The band’s set was filled with rock riffs and slower doom parts. Sahg easily won over many fans from their show. This being the second time I’ve seen them, and it’s obvious how much better the band performs live than two years ago. They are definitely a great band to open for Trouble.

Trouble hops on stage and gets right to action. The band has loads and loads of energy and plays every song flawlessly. They played quite of bit of songs throughout the night; however, when they played 'Wickedness of Man', the crowd and the band had something special going on. The band played very well, but I thought they played for way too long; it probably clocked in about 1hr 15 minutes to 1 hr 30 minutes after the encore, including songs off of every album. The obvious highlights of the night were the songs off of The Skull and Psalm 9. The crowd was more into and the band was putting something special into those songs.

All around the there were two solid sets and a great time.

A close friend of mine went, who has been a Trouble fan forever, and it was the first time he's managed to see them live. He was blown away. Said the sound was fantastic too. I was actually gutted I didn't go. He was even more pleased when he met the band after. Sounded like a great night.