TROUBLE - Demo & Rarities 1980 - 95

Evil_Legend

Mar 24, 2005
You guys know about this CD?

I just got this RARE piece instock here. It sounds pretty good except for the fading in and out bad recording, but what can you expect with this kind of album.

Info taken from Hellride Music:

Spain’s White Stallion Records compiles Trouble’s first 1980 demo with never-before-released songs; a few demos of the classics from ‘82/’83 and the limited edition “One For The Road” mini CD only sold at gigs on their ’95 tour. Also included in the B-side of their rare first 12” “Assassin” as well as other rare compilation tracks. Includes 8 page color booklet with vintage photos, lyrics and song info. Limited to 500 copies, so grab ‘em quick! Imported from Portugal.

16 Tracks:
Dyin' Love
Demon's Claw
Child of Tomorrow
The Tempter
Revelation (Life or Death)
Wickedness of Man (different version)
The Last Judgement
Goin' Home
Window Pane
Requiem
Another Day
Doom Box
Tales of Brave Ulysses
Come Together
The Last Judgement (Comp LP version)
Till' The End of Time

If all Trouble was as good as the two live tracks that are on the Rock Hard Festival 2003 dvd: "Tempter/Bastards will pay" they would be one of my favourite bands.

Well, it is listed on metal-archives.com and they have a strict "no bootlegs allowed" policy so I'd say it's most likely official.

Well I dunno, I thought I did see a few bootlegs on there before.

BTW... if anyone thinks the CIRITH UNGOL - Paradise Lost LP that's on ebay is legit, forget about it. CU never officially released that on LP.

Tranquillian said:
If all Trouble was as good as the two live tracks that are on the Rock Hard Festival 2003 dvd: "Tempter/Bastards will pay" they would be one of my favourite bands.
These 2 songs are some of their best..in the list with the top 30 best Trouble songs.
I mean.. they have better songs than these 2.