Trouble fans?

Evil C.

Jan 19, 2003
houston, tx
Visit site
Oh man,

After many years of waiting, Trouble have finally returned. I just picked up the remasters of the first 2 albums, that feature dvds with both albums. Plus, new album in february, as with a remastered version of plastic green head, plus a full US tour! WHoo hoo....Plus, they will finally finish their acoustic album, thank you Escapi music....

Expect to hear trouble on MSRcast in the future...

Evil C.

Evil C. said:
Oh man,

After many years of waiting, Trouble have finally returned. I just picked up the remasters of the first 2 albums, that feature dvds with both albums. Plus, new album in february, as with a remastered version of plastic green head, plus a full US tour! WHoo hoo....Plus, they will finally finish their acoustic album, thank you Escapi music....

Expect to hear trouble on MSRcast in the future...

Evil C.

I heard the dvd quality is a bit shoddy.... where did u pick em up?

Pre-ordered them through CD universe, and just received em last nite. Havent had a chance to watch the dvd's yet.

Ive been stuck watching Live In Stockholm from last year. amazing dvd..not the best quality, but damn, its a trouble live dvd.

Speaking of trouble, guess who might be a guest on the ol msrcast soon?

Evil C. said:
Pre-ordered them through CD universe, and just received em last nite. Havent had a chance to watch the dvd's yet.

Ive been stuck watching Live In Stockholm from last year. amazing dvd..not the best quality, but damn, its a trouble live dvd.

Speaking of trouble, guess who might be a guest on the ol msrcast soon?

Eric Wagner?! Yeah! I don't own a Trouble record yet but i heard Manic Frustaration and tidbits from thier other records. Man and Damn they're so heavy!! The Chug in thier guitars... the way it was been played are like bludgeons. This is Heavy Rock at its purest! When i only heard Memories Garden.. iam fan already.