True To Metal

Iylvana

Metal Bella
Jan 7, 2002
Italia
Visit site
Does anyone realising that Mr. Di Giorgio is one of the truest hearts of to metal. Death, Testament, Sadus and now Vintersorg. All true metallic gigantes. A bad volume for bass on James Murphy feeding machines, but some of his the best song also. I seeing him as a contributor to metal, an embassadoré for metal bass and a true gentleman as a genuine person.

There are only being a few metal truest... Michael Amott, Chuck Billy, Chuck Shuldiner (R.I.P), Rob Halford, Lemmy, Dio, etc... There are more of course, maybe you could want to add your own ! These a types of metal warrior that we can counting on for real honesty and integrity.

Saluté Mr. Di Giorgio. Con tutto mon amoré !
Ciao

YEAH, Steve DiGiorgio IS one of the greatest contributors for Metal, surely... And, no doubt, he is a great contributor for MUSIC, because he just respects all kinds of good music, and that's what matters...

And also Steve Harris added so much for metal/bass, he is surely one of those metal warriors you said...

Originally posted by israel
YEAH, Steve DiGiorgio IS one of the greatest contributors for Metal, surely... And, no doubt, he is a great contributor for MUSIC, because he just respects all kinds of good music, and that's what matters...

And also Steve Harris added so much for metal/bass, he is surely one of those metal warriors you said...

Indeed he did :)

*Morgana still wants to know what shampoo Harris use* :lol:

Steve :do you mock me when I saying nice things about you ?I know you(well not personally)but I thinking that you are quite the jokker :) you know when I was meeting you, you were a perfect gentleman. Folks, dont letting his sarkastic (?) attitude fooling you , he is very smart and savy. Quite handsome too ,unfortunately taken !

Morgana :I am agree about Steve Harris too. Mr. Di Giorgio has telling me that when young he was inspired by Steve Harris. So...maybe there being a connection here... ? :)

Dont listen to her. Steve is a mean bastard. One time I was being nice, and gave him a beer, and then he busted it over my head cuz "it wasnt an import".

Im gonna get you back, one of these days...

*grumbles something about NJ natives*

J

:lol:

I only regret that he left Iced Earth before the tour.he did an amazing job on that cd. I would have loved to see him play demian and the something wicked trilogy.
he surely is one of those men that are gonna live forever in the hearts of all metal listeners