trying to find the band

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexicola

Mar 15, 2003
Sweden
Visit site
Hi. When I was a kid I used to listen to a band I think was called Gorgoth. I think they might have been Swizz or German. All I get when I google it is this newer black metal band. I remember them being death metal and this was back in 1991/1992.

Why can't I find any info on them? I wanna hear that CD I used to love again.

Cheers

The band you mean is most likely Morgoth. They were a German death metal band. They released their first EP "Resurrection Absurd" in 1989, their second EP "Eternal Fall" in 1990 and their first album "Cursed" in 1991.

np: Hedningarna - "Bierdna"

on a similar note does anyone ever remember or has heard an old band called "Slammer" a mate of mine had it ages ago and i remember it was real brutal slow grinding death metal,never heard or saw it since ,i copied it onto tape but ages have passed,i no longer have the tape but remember it as probably the the most outrageous thing i've ever heard

The band you mean is most likely Morgoth. They were a German death metal band. They released their first EP "Resurrection Absurd" in 1989, their second EP "Eternal Fall" in 1990 and their first album "Cursed" in 1991.

np: Hedningarna - "Bierdna"

Thank you! That's the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.