tse 808/lecto/lolzgreg impulse/real drums

its a 13x6.5" 20 ply Pearl Reference snare. super super thick and amazing crack. its composed of a mixture of maple and birch

yeah.. its newish strings on hellraiser c1 with emg 81 into input 1 on my fireface into tse 808 with volume on full, drive on 25% tone on 50% into lecto with all flat settings on modern mode but resonance on 25% and drive on 2 oclock then low pass and high pass. what do you recommend?

It's already been said 1000x, but DAT SNARE. Great playing dude. Any info on the snare head? What Hi Hats are you using? The sound pretty nice, dark like and not too loud. Also, what kind of room are you recording in?

It's already been said 1000x, but DAT SNARE. Great playing dude. Any info on the snare head? What Hi Hats are you using? The sound pretty nice, dark like and not too loud. Also, what kind of room are you recording in?

sorry for the slow reply, but i got a pm about this haha

i can't really remember what i did for anything, but i think it was a clear remo emporer, bit different for a snare head, but i got it for free :D

the hats are k custom hybrids. my favourite hats in the world!

im recording in a small bedroom. somehow the drums dont sound as bad as you'd probably expect from such a room.

as for sampling the drum, i didnt take samples at this time, but i did make samples of 4 hard hits randomly one day in someones house whilst recording a band. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12459294/drumtest.mp3

i intend to make GOOD samples when i have the time

sorry for the slow reply, but i got a pm about this haha

i can't really remember what i did for anything, but i think it was a clear remo emporer, bit different for a snare head, but i got it for free :D

the hats are k custom hybrids. my favourite hats in the world!

im recording in a small bedroom. somehow the drums dont sound as bad as you'd probably expect from such a room.

as for sampling the drum, i didnt take samples at this time, but i did make samples of 4 hard hits randomly one day in someones house whilst recording a band. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12459294/drumtest.mp3

i intend to make GOOD samples when i have the time

Can you share the snare (and tom?) samples? They sound killer!!

song was just something i chucked together haha. same with everything really..

i'll do something better and post samples soon!