Tug of War Promo-single, anyone else have it?

Kyle,

Wow! I don't even have that! I was wondering what songs are featured from the album?

A definate collector's treasure I'd say!

Thanks,

Doug

Soundscape said:
it has 4 songs off ToW. I found it for $1 at a bargain bin the other day at a local Record Shop used. I was just wondering how rare it is and if anyone else has it or even seen it anywhere.

Kyle

roadieken, you have no idea!

Maybe someday when we do our version of Behind the Music :) or the Enchant doc, oddities are not quite the right word for the stuff locked away.

We have been know to play insane covers especially on the first tour when we ran out of material

I think we even did Brickhouse once in Belgium at Biebobs to torment a very prog snobish crowd.

NP : Not a thing

ebass said:
We have been know to play insane covers especially on the first tour when we ran out of material

I think we even did Brickhouse once in Belgium at Biebobs to torment a very prog snobish crowd.

YESYESYESYESYES............

I remember that one!
Together with Jadis....

A very hot summer evening, no airconditioning :ill: , but one evening of prog rock....
And after the WHOLE "Blueprint of the World":
Brickhouse and........ Tom Sawyer from the #1 band... :worship:

Stainlessly,

Patrick

Douglas A. Ott said:
Kyle,

Wow! I don't even have that! I was wondering what songs are featured from the album?

A definate collector's treasure I'd say!

Thanks,

Doug

whoa..sorry about not seeing this. I'm on too many of these things to keep up with (hence why i am single and have NO LIFE).

Geez, I have it locked up at work. If I recall off the top of my head, Tug of War, Sinking Sand, Hold the Wind and 1 other..possibly Beautiful.

EDIT: Comatose and not Hold the Wind.

yeah, i guess it is. Was rather shocked to see it there, and for $1 of course. Scary how you see some stuff in the those bins for next to nothing. What's 1 person's trash, is another's treasure. I found Faith No More's The Real Thing and an I-Mother-Earth album that way.

Kyle