Tune in to www.rock247online.co.uk April 26th!!!

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
On this weeks Hair Metal Haven, Chris Nelson will be talking live on air to Keyboardist and founder member of UK Melodic Metal stars Power Quest. They will be discussing and playing tracks from the brand new album, the cancellation of this years Prog Power Festival, and Power Quest's plans for the rest of 2008. So Join Chris the usual time and place Saturday 26th April, 17.00-19.00 GMT/18.00-20.00 CET only on www.rock247online.co.uk.

88033.jpg

Yeah I think it's repeated:

Tuesday 29 April - 11pm US PST
Thursday 1 May - 10pm US EST - 7pm US PST
Friday 2 May - 7pm UK GMT - 20:00 CET

I meant you know keeping a personal copy for posterity!

A very enjoyable interview Steve I'd been listening since 4 and there were some quality tracks being played - Warrior and Steel Heart, OH YES! :headbang:

Also I like the presenter, great Brummie lad, more or less just let you talk without being one of these domineering interviewers who bombard you without letting you get a word in!

Suprising to hear about "I Don't Believe in Friends Forever" too, I thought it was about the DragonHeart split. And of course Steve Guevara the Political Revolutionary ;)
GREAT to hear that an autumn UK tour is high up the list of priorities!

Now if you don't mind I'm gonna kick back with some Human Machine ^_^ :kickass:

A very enjoyable interview Steve I'd been listening since 4 and there were some quality tracks being played - Warrior and Steel Heart, OH YES! :headbang:

Also I like the presenter, great Brummie lad, more or less just let you talk without being one of these domineering interviewers who bombard you without letting you get a word in!

Suprising to hear about "I Don't Believe in Friends Forever" too, I thought it was about the DragonHeart split. And of course Steve Guevara the Political Revolutionary ;)
GREAT to hear that an autumn UK tour is high up the list of priorities!

Now if you don't mind I'm gonna kick back with some Human Machine ^_^ :kickass:

Glad you enjoyed! it was good fun to do!