turbin, belladonna, bush.

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
Am I the only one who might give up a nut to see all three of these Anthrax legends on the same stage. How about everyone who was in Anthrax? For one show, in NYC. Spitz, Crook,Bello and Cagniano. Would egos get in the way? Could Scott and Charlie play for three plus hours. I think they could. Now that would be worth a double disc dvd. Comments? Questions? Post or email me this should happen in the next year!!!!!!!!! Before it's to late...

so a guy who appeared on one album twenty years ago is a legend.

wake up and smell the coffee, dude.

xfür said:
so a guy who appeared on one album twenty years ago is a legend.

wake up and smell the coffee, dude.
Congratulations, so you work at Starbucks. Neil's new stuff kills. Not only is Threatcon Delta his finest piece of work, and:headbang: his band is playing gigs with King's X.

I don't know about all that, but I did jam two songs with Sean McNabb, Keith St. John and Lenny Roberto of "The Rhythm Junkies" last night at Jason Rosenfeld's nightclub "Naja's" in Redondo Beach.

Praetorian said:
Congratulations, so you work at Starbucks. Neil's new stuff kills. Not only is Threatcon Delta his finest piece of work, and:headbang: his band is playing gigs with King's X.
You misunderstood. He was talking about Crook.

xfur is from the kayo dot board. They try to get me to come here and troll a lot.