Turbin, Belladonna, Bush.

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
Am I the only one who might give up a nut to see all three of these Anthrax legends on the same stage. How about everyone who was in Anthrax? For one show, in NYC. Spitz, Crook,Bello and Cagniano. Would egos get in the way? Could Scott and Charlie play for three plus hours. I think they could. Now that would be worth a double disc dvd. Comments? Questions? Post or email me this. It should happen in the next year!!!!!!!!! Before it's to late...

Well fuck me running, who wouldnt want to see this? FAT CHANCE of it happening though. Fat chance. Id want to see Spitz the most. The SOWN lineup would rule.

Dan Spits lost all interest in playing with Anthrax during the POT tour. On the SOWN tour he might as well not even have been there, as he was so disinterested He deserved to be kicked out, and I hope he never plays with Anthrax again.

Sentdown said:
Well fuck me running, who wouldnt want to see this? FAT CHANCE of it happening though. Fat chance. Id want to see Spitz the most. The SOWN lineup would rule.

i bet turbin would do it. belladonna would want too much money and spitz would try to convert everyone. will probably be quite a while before bello will go near a stage with any of the guys, maybe never. i'm sure bush would do it because he's a fucking trooper and gets the job done no matter what. lilker would probably need a little coaxing, but i bet he could be talked into it.

you are right thgouh. for anyone who's been an anthrax fan long enough to see some of these people come and go it would be one of the baddest rock shows ever.

NO, NO, NO! Fuck nostalgic acts. This current line-up is better than everything else. Why the hell would they do that shit?