Turisas on Spotify

sinjax

New Metal Member
Jul 8, 2009
So i'll keep this brief.

Spotify is an awesome streaming music service, one of the best i have ever seen. In fact its the main way i listen to music these days.

I've had a beta key for spotify for about half a year now and at the beggining Turisas were on there. And it was good! I could listen to them along with all my other favourites

Now they are not. They were removed from the spotify playlist earlier this year.

Question, why aren't Turisas on there? Is it a problem with their label? Or are one of the bands i love the most pulling a Metallica and being generally not cool?

Secondly, does anyone else feel the Spotify love?

Cheers!

- Sina

Hey

No, it's not that the band has pulled away the songs. Most likely some label/ Spotify thing. Go ahead and request them to include Turisas as well.

Thanks for clearing that up Olli. The mystery continues then! Here is my post on the Spotify help forums. Hopefully someone will reply and we'll see why you guys aren't on spotify,

After all, you are indeed on last.fm, but not spotify. Both streaming services. HMM! :)

and a label thing sounds curious, as your label (Century Media right?) is indeed with spotify, when performing this search you get all the other artists with them. Folks like: Iced Earth, Lacuna Coil and so on...

but no turisas, the journey continues :)

Cheers,
- Sina