Turisas @ Paganfest America III ?

wm_crash

JaKoo-Zee MC
Dec 1, 2008
Wilmington, DE - USA
A friend just posted on his Facebook page that Turisas will headline Paganfest America III. I don't know if this is just wishful thinking or there is a basis for this. Anyone has more info?

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

There are ticket places that sell tickets for it and state Turisas, but somehow from real official side there is lacking information.
That´s why I also listed those gigs under "rumors" and alos posted that link there:
http://www.theagencygroup.com/artist.aspx?ArtistID=4720

but I think we need to wait till the dates show up on the guys´ HP to know for sure...

I just found out that they are going to be with Arkona and Turisas is headlining Pagenfest III. I am beyond excited. They are going to be in two venues near me. I will probably be going to both.

April can't get here soon enough. Eek! I'm going to go paint my face right now in anticipation!

It says there are a few dates that are already confirmed with more expected to be added. Any way we can have Paganfest III come to a venue closer to us since more dates are to be added?

They're at least coming to Charlotte NC:

PAGANFEST 2012 featuring TURISAS
Date: Sunday, 04/08/2012
Door Time: 5:00 PM
Show Starts: 5:30 PM

PAGANFEST 2012 STOPS AT TREMONT MUSIC HALL!

Paganfest unites Pagan, Folk, and Viking Metal fans from all over for this unique concert!

Turisas
Alestorm
Ex Deo
Arkona
Huntress
Aether Realm

Admission- $20 advance/$23 day of show
Plus $3 surcharge for under 21
All ages

Two shows within 200 miles from me: Baltimore and NY. I'll take two Turisas shows any day! NY location usually has meet & greet tickets too. It's a really neat place because the merch is at the basement and it's a really cool hangout place.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

They've added a few more dates... some are in places online and arent in others such as the Atlanta, Georiga date (which I plan on attending, anyone else?) and the Tempe, Arizona date. I'm glad they added the GA date, the trek from South Florida to North Carolina would have been a bit more grueling. Can't wait to see them and Arkona again!!!! I got Hooked on Arkona when I saw them open for Korpiklaani last month.

PAGANFEST 2012 - USA /CANADA
29.03.2012 - Sonar - Baltimore, MD
30.03.2012 - Palladium Worcester, MA
31.03.2012 - Gramercy Theatre New York, NY

01.04.2012 - Club Soda - Montreal - Canada
02.04.2012 - The Opera House Toronto, Canada
03.04.2012 - Peabody's - Cleveland, OH
04.04.2012 - BLONDIES - Detroit, MI
05.04.2012 - Reggie's Rock Club - Chicago, IL
06.04.2012 - Station 4 - St Paul, MN
07.04.2012 - The Vernon Club - Louisville, KY
08.04.2012 - Tremont Music Hall - Charlotte, NC
09.04.2012 - Masquerade - Atlanta, GA
11.04.2012 - Trees - Dallas, TX
12.04.2012 - Jake's - Lubbock, TX
13.04.2012 - Marquis - Denver, CO
15.04.2012 - Studio Seven - Seattle, WA
16.04.2012 - Hawthorne Theatre - Portland, OR
17.04.2012 - DNA LOUNGE - San Francisco, CA
18.04.2012 - Key Club - West Hollywood, CA
19.04.2012 - 910 Live - Tempe, AZ

So anyone else going to the Baltimore show tomorrow? Pumped to see Alestorm at the same show, they were awesome on the last Kamelot tour.

Cheers, man. I'm pumped. I like that its the first show too so no spoiler set lists! See ya there

I would be going to the Baltimore show tonight, but sadly I can't make it. So instead, I am writing a paper on the Varangian's journey to Constantinople while listening to Turisas. At least I am keeping in the spirit of Turisas! For those of you who are going, I hope you enjoy the show and maybe I'll see you another time!