Tuska Festival in Helsinki Finland

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Damn what a line-up for this year's Tuska festival with the likes of Finntroll, Destruction, Apocalyptic, Primal Fear, Monster Magnet, Lake of Tears, Gamma Ray, Testment, Thunderstone, Dimmu Borgiu, Children of Bodom Evergray Accept and 18 other bands on 3 stages for 3 days 15-17 july. Damn i would love to go, but it's to frigging far. :loco:

I just bought my ticket for Tuska two days ago, woohoo! Can't wait to see Evergrey especially, it's their 2nd gig in Finland ever and I missed the first one few years ago.

Awesome festival, last two years have been pretty damn good festival-wise for me since I've been to Tuska and PPUsa both years :) (however as of now it looks like this year will be a lot suckier because I have still have no idea how to make it over for PP :erk: )

pollution said:
Awesome festival, last two years have been pretty damn good festival-wise for me since I've been to Tuska and PPUsa both years :) (however as of now it looks like this year will be a lot suckier because I have still have no idea how to make it over for PP :erk: )

:yell: :yell: