TWELFTH GATE performing with HELSTAR, STEEL PROPHET & REIGN OF TERROR!!!

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
This Sunday, the 12th in Chicago!!!

So, if you live in the area, then you definitely don't wanna miss this kick ass metal show!!! Also, if you want to check out some of our new demo tunes, go to our page at MP3.COM - http://www.mp3.com/TwelfthGate

Hope to see some of you at the show!!

Thanks, & take care,
TWELFTH GATE: Rob, Scott, Rich & Mike

INFO:

Chicago's Rebel Radio Presents:

HELSTAR
STEEL PROPHET
REIGN OF TERROR (feat. x-Yngwie & Loudness vocalist MIKE VESCERA)
TWELFTH GATE (feat. x-Syris members)

When:

Sunday, August 12th
Showtime: 7:00 PM

Where:

Nite Cap's
5007 W. Irving Park Rd. (just west of Milwaukee Rd.)
Chicago, Illinois
773-794-1317
Cover: $6 (at least what we were told)

If it's of use to even one person, then that would kick ass!!! What? You don't think there are any Opeth fans in Chicago. Shit!! You should've been at their show with Nevermore at the Hard Rock Cafe (Chicago) a few months back. Wow!!!

Cheers to you, Gate XII! When it comes to underground music, you have to spread the word one way or another, right?
Wish I could go to the show since I live only about 110 miles south of Chicago. Too bad I have to work Sunday night. And by the way, I saw Opeth with Amorphis at the House of Blues in Chicago and hell yeah there's a big Opeth fanbase in the area.

Originally posted by Soul Forlorn
Cheers to you, Gate XII! When it comes to underground music, you have to spread the word one way or another, right?
Wish I could go to the show since I live only about 110 miles south of Chicago. Too bad I have to work Sunday night. And by the way, I saw Opeth with Amorphis at the House of Blues in Chicago and hell yeah there's a big Opeth fanbase in the area.

Thanks dude! BTW, I just got your email regarding being added to my MP3.COM station - http://www.mp3.com/stations/fbtg - & WOW!! I listened to that first tune "As The Candle Flickers" & I will definitely be adding it to the station. Kick ass tune!!! I'll have to listen to them all when I have time. Right now I'm getting ready to leave for the show. Too bad you can't make it. Maybe some other time. Huh?

Is James Riviera singing for Helstar right now, or is he too busy with Destiny's End? I've met the guy twice, he's totally cool and a great singer to boot. I realized I missed the show already, I'm just curious. :)

By the way, GateXII, I'm gonna check out your demo songs tomorrow. I'll try to come out next time you guys are playing.