TWELFTH GATE & TROUBLE

Where:

PENNY ROAD PUB
28W705 Penny Road
Barrington, IL 60010
847-428-0562
For directions/map, go to http://www.pennyroadpub.com

Also appearing:
Goldfish Named Blade, Mindbomb (making a comeback I guess), Stonehenge & Cuttlass

This show is technically being billed as a "Chances R Reunion" show for those of you that are from the area. Chances R used to be a kick ass club in Palatine IL back in the day, but it's no longer around. From what I've been told, it even kicked the Thirsty Whale's ass!!!

Hope to see some of your there.

Take care guys!!

Stoner Rock Chick said:
Wait a second?? Is this THE Trouble - the first and only Trouble?? The disbanded Trouble that were doing a one off reunion gig? Not bloody likely.

Scrap what I said above, wrong band. ooops.

Oh, it's definitely the one & only Trouble. They're back together (everyone but I think the bass player) & even working on a new album that is almost done from what I've been told. Trouble's also doing that BW&BK Six-Pack Fest this summer.

I would imagine it is the "original" Trouble, as they were from the Chicago area. I've heard rumors of a reunion thing being in the works, but haven't heard about any gigs arising from it.

I'd recommend any metal fan to go see Trouble if they had the chance. I saw them with Cathedral in Denver several years ago and they are a fantastic band live.