Twin Peaks Fest 2008

DemonOfTheWoods

Your option out of here
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD
are there any other Twin Peaks fans here or am I alone in this boat?

wondering if anyone was going to the Twin Peaks Festival 2008 July 25-27 in WA....I think I'm gonna check this out this year.

If anyone has been before, what can you tell me about it?

are there any other Twin Peaks fans here or am I alone in this boat?

wondering if anyone was going to the Twin Peaks Festival 2008 July 25-27 in WA....I think I'm gonna check this out this year.

If anyone has been before, what can you tell me about it?

You are definitely not alone. Twin Peaks was(is) a fantastic show. One I really need to revisit, and soon. I get that damn theme song in my head all the time. Probably my favorite of all David Lynch's work, as the rest just all seem to be weird for the sake of being weird.

Never heard of this Festival. If it were somewhere close by I'd check it out but I probably won't be making the trip to WA.

You are definitely not alone. Twin Peaks was(is) a fantastic show. One I really need to revisit, and soon. .

you should pick up the new Twin Peaks Gold Box. all 29 episodes, the original pilot, the international pilot, and a bunch of amazing special features any fan would want to see.

you should pick up the new Twin Peaks Gold Box. all 29 episodes, the original pilot, the international pilot, and a bunch of amazing special features any fan would want to see.

I have this.
My sweetie got it for me as an early Xmas present.
It also has a bunch of "Greetings from Twin Peaks" postcards...I actually scored one from One-Eyed Jack's.

As for Twin Peaks Fest 08, I am so there.
You know, us Peaks Freaks need to stick together.
That's my hometown anyway...almost.
I lived in Olympia for most of my life and I regularly went hiking and camping and visiting in Snoqualmie.
Aurora is beautiful...I'm lookin' forward to some damn good coffee and pie at the Mar-T...er, I mean, the Double R.
:)