Twisted Sister - Motörhead rare video

carnut

\m/
Apr 29, 2004
Helgium
just uploaded a great and rare TV performance of Twisted Sister and Motorhead playing "it's just RnR, but I like it !! " Also added vids from several others: Killer; Crossfire, Angus, Angel Dust, Dan Beehler (exciter) interview, ... more are coming offcourse :headbang:
Not all the stuff is that great, but it's awesome to smell that oldschool atmosphere!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAi6CNytGZA

Dude, everything you put up is killer. I even like the Manowar interview. What the hell show was that?
Anyway, it was cool to see the Dan Beehler interview. Really, Exciter was a BIG favorite of mine early on. Long Live The Loud still ranks as a fave from the strictly old-school days. Violence and Force too. I suppose you should know, Clammy. What the hell is Dan doing these days?

Anyway, I watched all the videos, very cool. I used to have a 12" of some Twisted Sister single or another circa Under The Blade. On the flip side was some live stuff from Hammersmith, and one of the tunes was indeed It's Only Rock And Roll (though not featuring Motorhead). They did a ripping version.

Thanks for all the vids. Oh, and Acid was bitcin'.

ElectricWiz said:
Dude, everything you put up is killer. I even like the Manowar interview. What the hell show was that?
Anyway, it was cool to see the Dan Beehler interview. Really, Exciter was a BIG favorite of mine early on. Long Live The Loud still ranks as a fave from the strictly old-school days. Violence and Force too. I suppose you should know, Clammy. What the hell is Dan doing these days?

Anyway, I watched all the videos, very cool. I used to have a 12" of some Twisted Sister single or another circa Under The Blade. On the flip side was some live stuff from Hammersmith, and one of the tunes was indeed It's Only Rock And Roll (though not featuring Motorhead). They did a ripping version.

Thanks for all the vids. Oh, and Acid was bitcin'.

I don;t know what he's up to these days. I never knew him, and he and John don't keep in touch.

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hey, thanks for response. Yeah, I never have mentioned to you, but Exciter is kickass and it's an honor to have you on the board!