Twisted Sister - Still Hungry

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
Ok, if they HAD to re-record Stay Hungry I guess this is a cool way to release it, sounds like a cool package. But one question, what the hell is DVD 4? And will it work in my player?..... ooops, that was 2 questions.

www.blabbermouth.com
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TWISTED SISTER To Release 'Still Hungry' In July - Apr. 24, 2004

TWISTED SISTER have inked a deal with the U.K.'s "fastest growing rock label" Demolition Records. The reformed New York rockers will release their hugely anticipated "Still Hungry" epic on July 26. Issued on the new DVD 4 format, "Still Hungry" will feature a 12-camera shoot of the band's performance at Germany's Wacken Open Air together with interview and documentary footage, detailing the band's decision to reform back in 2002. The flip side of the DVD 4 (a unique element to this new format) will feature the 2004 re-recording of the band's multi-million seller, and biggest album to date, "Stay Hungry". Watch out for the band when they play England's London Astoria on August 1 as part of their U.K. release celebrations.

Greeno said:
But one question, what the hell is DVD 4? And will it work in my player?

It's a 2-sided DVD. You flip it over and play the other side. Some movie DVDs have a choice of wide screen or full screen. Same with some music DVDs. Cool idea, huh?

If I'm wrong about this then you can yell at me :)