Twitter?

sh0kr0k

Jul 7, 2002
St. Paul, MN
www.myspace.com
Just FYI. For anyone else who has a Twitter account, I've found a great profile to follow! It's @BreakingNews. They have been sending headlines and bulletins to my phone for the last few days, which is really nice since I don't get a chance to watch the news very often. I've realized that @BreakingNews is ahead of the rest of the news outlets that I browse.

This would irrate the hell out me having my phone go off, and it be just a news update. I get my updates thru MSN.com, and AJC.com they are pretty good with being on top of the news. But this is just me, and I applaud anyone with being up-to-date on news.

Now twitter has it's uses... i don't have it sent to my phone or it'd be going off all the time n' that would annoy me.. but there are a few of my pals that post some pretty kewl video links (found an amazing Japanese pianist and killer jazz pianist because of his posts)...

I kinda like having a little place to post an instant 'what I'm doing'... it's not like I expect the world to pay attention to me, it's a little peon public 'woo hoo' or 'ah shit' for me to vent to... :loco: in 150 characters or less :p