Two new Necrophagist songs available on Relapse.com!

BloodStainedWalls said:
They both are excellent imo. When is this album due out? I have a feeling this one is going to better than the "Onset of Putrefication."
I have the non-streamed version on the hub.
I tried to convert them in mp3 but it wouldn't work

Nekrophilic said:
awesome stuff

I think this might be a contender for album of the year

A very good chance of that. Then again this has been a huge year for metal. Deicide, Exodus, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, Decapitated, Darkthrone, Iced Earth. Lots of bands have been putting out albums this year. Necrophagist does have quite a bit of competition with these "bigger names", though The exodus sucked and i've heard the deicide was horrible.

ShadowOfDeath said:
Deicide, Exodus, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, Darkthrone, Iced Earth. Necrophagist does have quite a bit of competition with these "bigger names",
Except that every single one of those bands are old hacks who dwell in mediocrity while Necrophagist are the future of death metal.

LordFireworm said:
Except that every single one of those bands are old hacks who dwell in mediocrity while Necrophagist are the future of death metal.
Yeah yeah yeah, in about 5 years Necrophagist put out a mediocre album or an album that isn't as good as their previous material and then you'll turn your back on them too.

Edgecrusher said:
Yeah yeah yeah, in about 5 years Necrophagist put out a mediocre album or an album that isn't as good as their previous material and then you'll turn your back on them too.
Actually, I never turned my back on any of the listed bands because I don't care for any of them.Besides that, none of them are less than 10 years old, not 5.
If Necrophagist are still going in 10 years and content with putting out records that sound like Onset of Putrefaction, there's no way in hell I'd consider any of them for album of 2014.