TWO NIGHTWISH TICKETS AVAILABLE

ShadowLioness

\m/ \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Suburbs of Chicago
Visit site
I've decided that I can't attend this show. I've got two tix for the October 27th show at the House of Blues here in Chicago. I'm selling them at face value. If you are interested, send me a PM through here A.S.A.P. The show has not sold out yet but it already has in other cities, so you never know. Thanks!

still up in the air on going....I probably will, just hate Paradise Lost and I havent heard the new disc yet for Nightwish...the song I did hear was just ok....odds are I will go.....alone.:erk:

I am going to be at Therion...nothing will stop me from going to that show....even it being at the Pearl Room. Odds are I will be at Nightwish.

Win a date with Diabolik could be very very very interesting.

I'm going to expend all my energy at Therion.

I'll just sit back and watch the NW show. I'm not a huge Anette fan. Okay, I don't much care for Anette at all. But Al likes her vocals, and I want to see how she handles the Tarja-era stuff.

But this will be one show I won't be pushing to get up front. Anyway, people think it's cool to mosh at NW shows, so I think I'll just hang out by the bar, out of the way.

that totally sucks too. I am really hating the Pearl Room. I loved shows at the HOB....just a quick ride on the El and I was there. No headaches or anything...now I got to drive way out to the boondocks and then deal with night time parking in the city after the show.

that totally sucks too. I am really hating the Pearl Room. I loved shows at the HOB....just a quick ride on the El and I was there. No headaches or anything...now I got to drive way out to the boondocks and then deal with night time parking in the city after the show.

Oh shit! Here we go again!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Yeah, but my boyfriend might not like it. :D

Also, no complaining about having to drive out to "the boonies" to see a show. You Chicago (and Chicago-area) people are spoiled. If I want to see a show, the closest drive *I* have is two hours. Unfortunately, hardly any good bands play Pop's in Sauget anymore, so if I want to see metal, I have to drive 5 hours (3 if I'm at my parents' place) to Chi-Town to see a show.

Fortunately, I'm usually in Chicago visiting Al anyway. But it's still a long drive. If I only had to drive an hour or so to see a show, I'd be thrilled.

And now I might not get to see the Firewind show because of my stupid schedule. :(