two skeletons 6000 a.d. found embraced today- for jonas

devinity

strega bianca velenosa
Oct 16, 2007
Sulfurous Sicily, IT
scheletri-abbracciati.jpg

two skeletons, most probably of a men & women, embraced for six thousand years A.D.have been discovered in Valdaro Italy, during excavation works in the Industrial Zone near Mantova (north Italy).
According to the archaeologists the skeletons belonged to a young couple who lived here in the Neolithic. They have been buried together, close to each other, looking face to face.
The arm and leg bones are overlaped forming an embrace.
Thus, nicknamed 'The Lovers of Valdaro' .

when I saw this picture, i was shocked.
i think that this story could inspire poets, musicians, and so jonas and katatonia.
it could be a perfect artwork for the next album.

i always wished to be buried with my man....
now i know, that's something ancestral and not just my fantasies

Would your family bury you hugging your best friend..? :rolleyes:

Scary people bury others while hugging.

I bet they where freezing to death and tried to get some warmth...

Sorry to say to the original poster that I hope they really don't have another cover with skeletons on it, cause I really bored to death by skeletons...just because so many of the cds in my compilation have it. It's just been done way too much..of course...this picture at least has some warmth (double meaning points for me) to it..I guess that's new, but all in all..I still wouldn't like it. But that's just me. Don't let me stumble drunk inn on your love for dramatic poetry. I've been a sucker for it for many years..

archeologist said they we're killed in a violent way.

in that period, scientist says, wife has to be killed and buried with his dead husband.:OMG:

could you believe it?

the're something similar, but just mum with their babies buried together.