U.D.O Mastercutor: in your face metal!

DEATHZILLA

Oct 2, 2006
This disc has killed me over the past week. I can remember well when i purchased Accepts first "albums" not discs but vinyl, cd's were a just a dream at the time. U.D.O isnt Halford ect but his voice is a, smash in your face kind of feel that is metal to me ( even if he is as short as a troll ). I would like to see him and his current band at progpower. Not an Accept reuion kind of thing i have seen Accept. Just wanting to know if their are any other U.D.O fans that want to second the motion. All of his solo projects are great so he would have a huge library to choose from. :headbang:

U.D.O would be VERY welcome by me! I saw them back on the Holy tour and they kicked ass! And I'd like him to bring his brother Peter and the band Vanize too. It's like having a "big UDO" and a little "UDO" doing different UDO songs.

U.D.O. = Vocal God in my book. :headbang:

Hoyt = Accept mark since 1983.

Love him or hate him, Udo's relentless as he continues to write pure & true heavy metal music. I had mentioned in years past that I would love to see either U.D.O. or an Accept reunion of sorts - similar to the Weapons of Mass Destruction show at PPUSAV. Maybe 45 minutes of Udo's band, then another hour or more of classic Accept! And why not? Wolf and Peter both live stateside IIRC.

So, hell yeah! put me down for that show! I'd consider being a sponsor for that one.

:kickass:

Once again, for the uninitiated Accept fan, there's also Peter Dirkschneider's band VANIZE which sounds exactly like a more raw Accept.

Go to www.vanize.com and hit the discography. There are samples of the latest cd, RAW. "Gods of Revenge" gives a good idea of what the band sounded like on the first 3 cds, but RAW is certainly the LEAST U.D.O. sounding cd of the 4 for Vanize. If you can find them, I'd recommend "High Proof", "Bootlicker" and the almost carbon copy Accept "Twins" followed finally by "Raw".

I have the Vanize discs as well and they are great discs and it is cool how much they sound alike great stuff.