U.S. Tour In February!

I read about that too...I HOPE IT'S TRUE! Hopefully Hypocrisy will play a larger set than the tour they are on with DB. And I didn't get to meet Peter when they came here with DB, so hopefully I will this time.

Seeing Decapitated should also kick major ass!

its confirmed on cannibal corpses website, and peter said at the show in LA on thanksgiving that they would return in feb.

i believe it so far!

hey, had to sign up cause im a Hypo fan boy. Just had to say this is the tour of a lifetime, Hypocrisy and fucking decapitated? If this gets cancelled, some shit is getting blown up.

Hell YEAH!!!!

I am sure this is true - Peter himself told me last night!!!! Yes, I got to meet my idol last night at The Rave in Milwaukee.
During Dimmu Borgir I walked past the sound/light booth and there he was just standing there enjoying the show. I told him my friend and I missed their set and I was bummed (I've only seen them ONCE before at Metalfest like 5 years ago). He said "oh, well - next time." I asked when that might be and he said in February with Cannibal Corpse!

I was so fucking happy I nearly shat myself! :headbang:

Yes, this is true. It's Cannibal Corpse. Vile and Hypocrisy. Decapitated are not on the tour. Dates and venues will be announced when they get confirmed. The tour will run from February 14 2004 until March 13 2004.

I'm late with getting the news up on the website...

holy shit, that means cannibal corpse, hypocrisy and exhumed will destroy the us,
and afterwards they*ll destroy europe during the no mercy 04 ... fucking yeah! :Spin:

@wendy
nice to see you again, everythings alright? :cool:

Next April Europe will be swept away by No mercy destival with Cannibal coprse - HYPOCRISY - Carpathian forest - Vomitory - Kataklysm - Spawn of possession - Exhumed and Prejudice...too cool ! :cool: Cannibal corpse, Exhumed and Hypocrisy playing together here are a kind of confirmation for the us dates as well