UAD-2 Cards

i use UAD all the time - they're fuckin amazing. i'll buy uad-2 for sure - coz the only limitation on UAD - was it's processing posibility. UAD-2 removes this limitations.

The best thing - is what you can achieve with it. Im using NEVE plugs mostly. Thats the first thing you should buy. Then Plate 140 - really great reverb.

You can achieve great results really fast. any knob is understandable - thats what i like too.

Can someone explain what the best solution for me would be? I have 4 uad cards right now and i am trying to sell two of them. What is UAD's upgrade plan (from UAD 1 to UAD 2) or do they have that? I can't seem to find any info on that. If there is is it better to sell them on ebay or upgrade to UAD 2?

Can someone explain what the best solution for me would be? I have 4 uad cards right now and i am trying to sell two of them. What is UAD's upgrade plan (from UAD 1 to UAD 2) or do they have that? I can't seem to find any info on that. If there is is it better to sell them on ebay or upgrade to UAD 2?

If you buy a UAD-2 and you have a UAD-1, you get a voucher for plugs up to $250.

And the UAD plugs are some of the BEST out there. The only thing people can find wrong with them is the lack of processing power, which should be fine for a while with the new UAD-2's coming out.

I can't wait to pick up a UAD-2 of my own, then the UAD-1's go off to be sold.

i want them but i edit on a laptop and i have enuff crap going in usb and firewire already for me to be able to run only 2 or 4 of the neve plugins with that setup almost as bad as a iloc def not made for people on a laptop

I will be getting a UAD-2 next year. I rely on my UAD-1 more and more, but it is lacking the horsepower I need and I have to freeze/bounce often. I am going to go all out and get the Neveana bundle I think.