UARAL - need help

addae

Oct 14, 2005
Halle/Saale, Germany
www.neunwelten.com
Heja music freaks...

I hope you can help me. I´m looking for the Lament Ep from Uaral as CD and not as yousendit something...

May be somebody of you wants to sell his/her exemplar or knows a place where I can buy/trade this masterpiece...?????

Actually I´m really interested in all demos etc. from these incredible guys...I got Sounds of Pain but not more...

THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang: :kickass:

Bittorrent, heh. Easy to find when you pirate rare shit :D

While ago, still might be an active torrent on the rockbox. Not sure though, and I'm too lazy to check.

If you can't find it on there, I can yousendit later tonight when my uploads not being used.

I am quite aware of what was stated previously. I was just pointing out the fact that finding the actual thing (Which I tried) is a royal pain in the ass, so I used other means of finding this awesome EP. And I also stated that if anyone wants to hear the EP, and doesn't have it or any means to find it, I can yousendit with no problem.

...ok...thanx anyway...I try to contacted the band and all my chilean contacts, but no response from the band and UARAL seems to be a mysterium in Chile. Nobody not event other bands from that scene know them personally and nobody knows more about them...