Udo, Blaze, Owens & Vescera tour

TENTH DREAMER DECEIVER

Halcyon Way Sufferer
Jan 7, 2002
Ah. This needs to happen in North America.

metal-ms-singers-271x400.jpg

Good for you. Bashing Manilla Road won't change the fact that in the USA that might pre-sale 75 at best (and I am being very generous)

Believe me, you would NOT take the chance on this if you were a local promoter.

Good for you. Bashing Manilla Road won't change the fact that in the USA that might pre-sale 75 at best (and I am being very generous)

Believe me, you would NOT take the chance on this if you were a local promoter.

Don't blow your vanilla load man!

:)

I know Udo did well here last tour. I think this would do decent in certain cities. You would just need to stick to major markets.

I agree. Vescera, yeah you've got to be hard-core to know who the hell he is, so he would be worrisome for a promoter. But the ex-vocalists of Accept, Judas Priest and Iron Maiden would draw a little better than 75.

That said, if I were the promoter there's no way I'm breaking the bank paying them because I don't see it doing more than 300-400 a night.

I know Udo did well here last tour. I think this would do decent in certain cities. You would just need to stick to major markets.

Yup. Udo packed Mojoes the last time he was here. Him alone would bring people in. That said, this tour would cost too much when Udo would be essentially the only draw here.