UFO tonight in SF

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Thats right UFO is playing tonight in San Francisco. Yes i am going but... NO !!!!!!!!!!!Michael Shenker or Pete Way. Phil Moog and Paul Raymond will be there....Vinne Moore is filliing in.......
I will take pics if i can......

Well I went to See UFO last night .. was a good turn out BUT..... Man did i feel OLD...... Fuck over 1/2 of the crowd had grey hair..... Fuck.... Fat BAld old bastards...
At one point this guy who was heated was having too good of a time i want to bust a glass over his head(thanks Disciple) thats all i could think... but i look around and i pushed into all those old mother fucker just standing there, which they didn't like. When Lights Out was played people hated us..... OH well.

As for the Set list not the right order
Cherry
Rock Bottom
Lights out
Doctor Doctor
Mother mary
and some newer stuff
Shoot shoot
These Kids

Now i have seen UFO and MSG about 11 time combined and this was by far the worst, well beside the time Michael (MSG)walked off stage after the first song wait 1/2 of the first song ..In to the Arena.... Don't get me wrong the show was good but without Pete Way and Michael Shenker. Vinne Moore is a great guitar player Rock Bottom was Note for Note BUT something was Missing...... Feeling ... it wasn't there......

Saving Grace Phil Moog at 57 and still belt out the songs.... and Paul Raymond is fucking geat... get this he plays a LES PAUL a left handed model with the Strings backwards the low E is on the BOTTOM not the top....... can you do that????
STARS **

i have a vinnie moore videotape,that guy might possibly be one of the fastest shredders out theer lol,i love the triplet patterns on the tape,def helped me out.