UK: Lots of stuff! Diezel 4x12, iSP rack noise gate, pedals, DI box

Nolly

Apr 24, 2009
Bath, UK
Hi guys,

First up for sale is my Diezel 4x12 cabinet including matching flightcase. It's the rear-loaded version loaded with V30s, and is a blindingly good sounding cab with an extremely rich and clear midrange, detailed highs that never get harsh, and a tight and defined low end. It is a stereo cab.
The flightcase is a Diezel branded case, which to my knowledge are not available commercially. It's the sturdiest flightcase I've ever encountered, it needs to be witnessed to understand just how protective it is! It has two regular and two locking casters.
This cab and flightcase have toured Europe and have an understandable amount of wear and tear. The cab itself has some small nicks, and a light stain on the left edge of the grille-cloth. The case has many minor scratches and knocks, but is in no way structurally damaged. The case also has freight stickers on it, which can be easily removed.

Apologies for the blurriness of a couple of the pics, I can take more if required.

£700

Potential buyers are welcome to come and demo the cab. I will also deliver for petrol money within reasonable distances of Bath.

Stuffforsale11.jpg

Stuffforsale13.jpg

Stuffforsale18.jpg

Stuffforsale20.jpg

Stuffforsale21.jpg

iSP Pro Rack G SOLD

Next I have a trio of pedals:

Firstly, a Keeley Electronics 4-knob compressor SOLD

Secondly, I have an MXR 10-band EQ pedal. This is an extremely powerful graphic EQ pedal, great for making either subtle or drastic alterations to your amp's sound. It is often cited as the best guitar EQ pedal on the market. This pedal is in mint condition, with no visible wear whatsoever. It has a patch of heavy duty velcro attached to the underside for use on pedalboards, but I can remove this if desired. Includes power adapter and original packaging.

£70 posted within the UK.

Stuffforsale4.jpg

Thirdly, a Boss DD-6 digital delay pedal. SOLD

Lastly, I have a Radial Engineering JDX guitar amplifier DI box featuring speaker cabinet emulation. This is designed to be placed in between your amp and cabinet, giving you a DI level output that you can run to a mixing desk via XLR cable, eliminating the problems posed by the inconsistencies of mic'ing up your cab. This in an extremely useful piece of kit for any gigging player. It is in mint condition, and includes the original packaging and power supply.

£90 delivered within the UK.

Stuffforsale1.jpg

Phew.. thanks for looking guys, send me a PM or email me at nolly@redseasfire.co.uk if you're interested in any of the items.
The only trade/part-exchange item I will consider is a stereo tube power amp, preferably a VHT 2/50/2 or Mesa 2:Fifty.