UK tour with Firewind in September!!

Mikko Ilmarinen

Son of Ukko
Sep 12, 2005
Hellsinki/Finland
www.kiuas.net
Allright, many people in Britain have been asking this for a while, so, finally we are proud to announce a tour in England, Scotland, and Ireland supporting Firewind. Tour dates:

September
18th – Nottingham, Rock City
19th – Glasgow, Cathouse
20th – Leeds, Rios
21st – Wolverhampton, Little Civic
22nd – Dublin, Whelan's
24th – Manchester, Jillys Rockworld
25th – London, Scala
26th – Milton Keynes, The Pitz
27th – Peterborough, The Park

See you there!
:headbang::headbang::kickass::Smokin:

awesome been waiting for this. you guys are my fave band along with rhapsody and sonata arctica.

However I cannot get that new album of yours. HMV, play.com and amazon all sold out. Can anyone help Iam desperate to get this on cd not download.lol

2008-07-10 | Dublin Show Venue Change

Please note that there has been a venue change on the Kiuas + Firewind tour in Dublin on September 22nd. The new venue is called Whelan's.

Hello!

The tour is about to begin. Check out the tour diary and info about new realese and merch from our homepage!

See ya at the gigs!

Markku

I was at the London gig to see Firewind. I usually loathe opening bands but Kiuas are one of the rare occasions where I really enjoyed the opening band and somehow was a bit sad when their set ended. Although not familiar on the lyrical content, the music - each song - reminded me of epic adventures! Imagine Lord Of The Rings, Pirates Of The Caribbeans, The Odyssey, Sinbad and you know what I'm talking about.

I was definitely keep my ears open for Kiuas and check their music more in depth. Thanks for being such a worthy opening band!

The Manchester gig was amazing! Best gig I've been to in ages!

The atmosphere was brilliant, I was right at the front and everything was so close and intimate there it was unbelieveable. Got to meet them briefly at the end after Firewind and they seemed genuinely impressed we could sing along to the Finnish part to 'Across The Snows'. Such a great moment!

Can't wait for them to do a headlining gig over here in the UK.

Absolutely amazing tour!!! Not really heard much of their music before, but loved them live! got the tour EP and shall be getting some albums at the weekend :)

On a separate note, Ilja, we expect to hear a perfect version of Do Re Mi next time you come back to the UK!